Welcome! You may use the Web sites, software, services and media as provided by Bliss Atlanta in that you agree to the following terms.
BY ACCESSING, USING OR REGISTERING FOR BLISSOFATLANTA.COM. YOU ARE SIGNIFYING ELECTRONICALLY THAT YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
2. We may modify this Agreement at any time. You agree to review this Agreement periodically so that you will be apprised of any changes and to check for any notices we may provide regarding updates to the Agreement. We post the latest version of this Agreement located at www.blissofatlanta.com. If you continue to use BlissofAtlanta.com after we post or notify you about changes to the Agreement, you signify your acceptance of the new terms.
3. About the Service. BlissofAtlanta.com is solely intended to promote and inform the public concerning Bliss Atlanta located at 2284 Cheshire Bridge Road, Atlanta, GA 30324. We are an adult entertainment night club featuring nude reviews and shows. The materials on this website are intended for adult use and you must be over 18 years of age to register for BlissofAtlanta.com. Some of the videos, pictures, articles, products, ect. may be adult oriented in nature.
4. Children and Minors. BlissofAtlanta.com is not intented nor does it permit use by children or minors under the age of 18.
5. Advertising. You acknowledge and agree that BlissofAtlanta.com may allow advertising, and you agree that such advertising may be presented as part of BlissofAtlanta.com. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on BlissofAtlanta.com are between you and the advertiser, and you acknowledge and agree that BlissofAtlanta.com is held harmless in any dealings you may have with any independant advertiser.
6. Registration. BlissofAtlanta.com may provide certain interactive or communications online services that may require you to obtain log-in and password credentials ("User IDs"). Registration for User IDs may be subject to separate terms and conditions, which you understand and agree will govern your use of such User IDs when you access BlissofAtlanta.com.
We will open a registered user account for you when you complete your registration. You will select (or we may assign to you) a Screen Name that will be identified with your account. You will also be able to select a password to access your Screen Name. Your Screen Name and password are your credentials to give you access to the Services on BlissofAtlanta.com. You must provide complete and accurate information about yourself. You must be legally competent to enter into contracts. You agree to keep this information up to date. You may not have a Screen Name that is vulgar, attempts to impersonate another person or violates the rights of others. We also may reject any Screen Name that we determine in our discretion is unacceptable for use on BlissofAtlanta.com.
7. Personal Information, Data Protection. Our policy statement regarding data collection and protection is information disclosed to BlissofAtlanta.com is for the sole use of BlissofAtlanta.com and we shall and do not disclose such information to any third parties unless compelled to so by a court of law. Additionally, you agree that we may use your User ID to authenticate you on any service provided by us or our affiliates.
8. Your Responsibilities. BlissofAtlanta.com is for your personal use only and you agree that you are responsible for your use of the site and for any posts you might make. You are responsible for all activities under your account, including all legal liability incurred from the use of your account by you or others. You will use BlissofAtlanta.com for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not access or submit material or use BlissofAtlanta.com or its Content, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
uses technology or other means to access BlissofAtlanta.com or it's Content that is not authorized by BlissofAtlanta.com;
use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," to access BlissofAtlanta.com or it's Content;
attempts to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
attempts to gain unauthorized access to our computer network or user accounts;
encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
violates this Agreement, guidelines or any policy posted on BlissofAtlanta.com;
attempts to damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks; or
interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of BlissofAtlanta.com.
You agree that we may take any legal and technical remedies to enforce this Agreement, including without limitation, immediate termination of your account or access to any BlissofAtlanta.com service if we believe in our discretion you are violating this Agreement.
9. No Spam. You may not use BlissofAtlanta.com to harvest information about our users for the purpose of sending unsolicited bulk communications.
10. Monitoring; violations. We have no duty to monitor or pre-screen Content on BlissofAtlanta.com. We reserve the right to remove Content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material. Violation of this may result in actions, without warning, that range from removal of Content, to suspension of access, to deletion of your User ID and account, to legal action in our sole discretion.
11. Proprietary Rights. BlissofAtlanta.com and it's Content are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, international treaties, laws and other proprietary rights, and also may have security components that protect digital information as authorized by BlissofAtlanta.com and or any contributor or owner of the Content.
12. Our license to you. BlissofAtlanta.com offers no guarantee of service and or content. The services and or content are as delivered and specified by the website itself concerning the materials and or service being offered.
13. Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement. We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on BlissofAtlanta.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email us at
and the questionable media will be removed.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), BlissofAtlanta.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to BlissofAtlanta.com designated copyright email identified above. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to BlissofAtlanta.com.
1. A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from BlissofAtlanta.com index, BlissofAtlanta.com requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
BLISSOFATLANTA.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE CONTENT AT ITS DISCRETION AND TERMINATE THE ACCOUNTS OF BLISSOFATLANTA.COM USERS WHO REPEATEDLY INFRINGE, OR APPEAR TO INFRINGE, ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
14. Equipment and access. You must provide at your own expense the equipment and Internet connections that you will need to access and use BlissofAtlanta.com. If you register to use any BlissofAtlanta.com mobile applications, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding BlissofAtlanta.com or any of it's affilliates by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the mobile services may be communicated to us.
16. Payment. For any products and or services offered at a fee, you agree to pay all charges for purchases that you make from us, including all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges. You agree to abide by any terms that will apply to purchases or subscriptions.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; AS IS. WE PROVIDE BLISSOFATLANTA.COM "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS. YOU ARE USING BLISSOFATLANTA.COM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BlissofAtlanta.com assumes no liability concerning any loss you may incur through the use of BlissofAtlanta.com.
19. Termination. We may cancel or suspend your access to BlissofAtlanta.com or your User ID account immediately, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, if there has been a violation of this or if you have failed to pay any fees for purchases that you make from us. Your right to use BlissofAtlanta.com will end once your services are cancelled or terminated, and any data you have stored on BlissofAtlanta.com, if any, will be considered forfeited. If you have subscribed to any fee-based service, you remain responsible for paying any amounts owed on your account at the time your fee-based service and/or account is terminated or cancelled.
20. No support. We have no obligation to provide support services for BlissofAtlanta.com, although we may do so in our sole discretion.
21. Jurisdiction; Venue. You agree that the laws of the State of Georgia, United States of America, govern this Agreement and any claim or dispute that you may have against BlissofAtlanta.com.